Raptors NOT Selling Quickly ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
uscraptor51

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I proved my point. I am guessing at $350 an hour you are an attorney in a very poor area? That was the fee I charged in 1995
OOOOHHHHHHH BIG ATTORNEY HOT-SHOT STUCK IN A LITTLE MAN’S COMPLEX…

Considering we are all stuck behind Musk & Bezos in the pecking order, I think it’s safe to say that NO ONE GIVES A RATS A$$ what you may or may not have. So, quit your whining and tough guy, I got more than you complex.

Everyone enjoys sharing information and helping one another on this forum with information for their Raptors. If you just want to complain and call guys out, BEAT IT !!!

motorman9817

Reaction score
OOOOHHHHHHH BIG ATTORNEY HOT-SHOT STUCK IN A LITTLE MAN’S COMPLEX…

Considering we are all stuck behind Musk & Bezos in the pecking order, I think it’s safe to say that NO ONE GIVES A RATS A$$ what you may or may not have. So, quit your whining and tough guy, I got more than you complex.

Everyone enjoys sharing information and helping one another on this forum with information for their Raptors. If you just want to complain and call guys out, BEAT IT !!!
I rest my case!

motorman9817

Reaction score
Hard to admit, but I truly wanted to believe some of the deal getters on this forum. Honestly I did and still do! unfortunately, after all the not paying over MSRP stuff, apparently not one person is willing to back up their claim with a post of the contract, the entire contract, minus personal information. I find it sad, but I’m not shocked. Consequently, everyone like me, who paid MSRP or more should sleep well! I admit it, I paid 5k over…..I haven’t received the truck yet, but it is the plan. For those of you who got upset because I asked for proof, I apologize, I never meant to offend anyone. That is the truth! All I wanted to do is get to the truth, nothing more. A person would have to live in a cave not to realize the internet is full of trolls that want to make other people feel inferrer. I really liked the guy who posted an offer sheet, but did not want to post the contract. I don’t get the logic! Is it top secret? Be that as it may, you people that claim to have gotten a great deal, I applaud you! I really do not care! I spend my money, however stupid, the way I want and what works best for me. Now I want to share a secret. I am in the Football Hall of Fame, but because I am also in the witness protection program, I cannot tell you my identity! PUT UP OR SHUT UP AND RELAX.
OBX said it best, so who cares!

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Well, it's that time again. A new Gen is released and folks claim they got MSRP when they cannot be "easily" found for MSRP elsewhere. We will call this iteration the Delta variant. lol.

OP
OP
uscraptor51

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hard to admit, but I truly wanted to believe some of the deal getters on this forum. Honestly I did and still do! unfortunately, after all the not paying over MSRP stuff, apparently not one person is willing to back up their claim with a post of the contract, the entire contract, minus personal information. I find it sad, but I’m not shocked. Consequently, everyone like me, who paid MSRP or more should sleep well! I admit it, I paid 5k over…..I haven’t received the truck yet, but it is the plan. For those of you who got upset because I asked for proof, I apologize, I never meant to offend anyone. That is the truth! All I wanted to do is get to the truth, nothing more. A person would have to live in a cave not to realize the internet is full of trolls that want to make other people feel inferrer. I really liked the guy who posted an offer sheet, but did not want to post the contract. I don’t get the logic! Is it top secret? Be that as it may, you people that claim to have gotten a great deal, I applaud you! I really do not care! I spend my money, however stupid, the way I want and what works best for me. Now I want to share a secret. I am in the Football Hall of Fame, but because I am also in the witness protection program, I cannot tell you my identity! PUT UP OR SHUT UP AND RELAX.
OBX said it best, so who cares!
ALL I CAN SAY IS CONGRATS, you fought hard and no one is more deserving:

1633148873020.jpeg

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is the 'don't feed the trolls' sign when you need it? It's got to be around here somewhere...

Seriously, some things that get posted just don't dignify a response. And I think this thread is well beyond that point. Hilariously though, I might add...