Raptors NOT Selling Quickly ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BC119

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let's get back to the original content...

Worthington Ford, Long Beach CA is calling back following up on an initial inquiry...they are trying to off-load their Raptor at $50k ADM. Window sticker is $79,055... HAAAAA!!!!

Just sent them a request to see if they would purchase mine at $50k over MSRP.

View attachment 322250
The balls of that dealership lmao... Have you ever wanted your truck payment to match your mortgage? Well now it can, for the low low price of One Twenty Nine, Nine!

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called over 25+ dealerships in a 300+ mile radius and they are all selling above MSRP by $5-20k over. I even struck a deal with a Sales Manager for MSRP, only for the GM to call me and say that was a mistake, and they are looking for $18k over. I can't wait when we can place "factory orders" directly with the factory and avoid these scummy
I called over 25+ dealerships in a 300+ mile radius and they are all selling above MSRP by $5-20k over. I even struck a deal with a Sales Manager for MSRP, only for the GM to call me and say that was a mistake, and they are looking for $18k over. I can't wait when we can place "factory orders" directly with the factory and avoid these scummy dealerships.
I contacted at least 15 dealers and found the same thing. Only time they even considered MSRP, they called right back and said it was no longer available. I was willing to all but a couple of colors at MSRP. I gave up and am paying a bit over MSRP for the color I wanted. I’m getting more than I expected for my 2019 raptor trade in. So I’m not getting a truck for MSRP, but all 3 of my rolexes are worth more than double what I bought them for. LOL sorry I couldn’t resist the watch call back.

BambiKiller

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
Fyi folks. Ram suspended ordering on the trx this morning because the demand was outstripping supply and theres already 6000 trucks pending right now. Lot of folks aren’t happy they didn’t pull the trigger on an order.

Moral of the story, if you want one go get one(either one…. Well. Probably a Raptor since you can’t order a trx rn). Lifes too short to wait for fun toys.