Raptors Not Fraptors Meet! May 29th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Turbo_lander

Turbo_lander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Political D.C.

Bringing non-political vibes.

Is this event projected to bring tons of Raptors? I have 14 guys up in my region.
This is a first time outing for this. It is a trial run for monthly meets for local Raptors in my area. We would like to grow the Raptor community so anyone you can bring would be great. As of now I know 10-12 personally that will be there and a few from IG that are coming.

OP
OP
Turbo_lander

Turbo_lander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have Fort Fisher and Freeman Park both here in Wilmington and are open now. As far as OBX not sure but I've already heard of people going to Cape Lookout.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would like to come down on that friday, get acclimated, get BREWS and then meet you all during the early day and go to the beach after and chill the **** out.

D

OP
OP
Turbo_lander

Turbo_lander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to come down on that friday, get acclimated, get BREWS and then meet you all during the early day and go to the beach after and chill the **** out.

D
I would say get a place close to Downtown Wilmington. Really good places to eat, along with some good bars, Breweries and nice waterfront board walk. Im in limbo, I just found out I may need back surgery so might be a chance I will be in recovery but if surgery is after the meet I will be there for the meet and may be able to hang out Friday.