Raptors Not Fraptors Meet! May 29th

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turbo_lander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are in North Carolina (SC or surronding areas) we are having a Raptor meet up in Wilmington NC at Cape Fear Customs!! All information is on the flier. Please post if you are coming out!

Last edited:

Steve DeVito

Reaction score
If you are in North Carolina (SC or surronding areas) we are having a Raptor meet up in Wilmington NC at Cape Fear Customs!! All information is on the flier. Please post if you are coming out!
I am tentatively planning on coming. Will there be an opportunity to talk to vendors or discuss projects with the shop owners?

Steve DeVito

Reaction score
Will there be an opportunity to speak with vendors or the shop owners about projects I am thinking of - like full audio system replacement.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Political D.C.

Bringing non-political vibes.

Is this event projected to bring tons of Raptors? I have 14 guys up in my region.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts