Raptors in the wild...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JTFrisco

Reaction score
Frisco TX: I was driving my silver Gen 1 on the Dallas Tollway this morning, when I spotted a black Gen3 with Alabama plates (he was right beside me). I quickly realized there was a Gen 2 directly behind me (also black, TX plates). What are the odds? I've only seen one Gen 3 in my area. Gen 2s are pretty common in N. Texas, more so than Gen 1s. I thought it was cool to see all three generations randomly in the wild.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Frisco TX: I was driving my silver Gen 1 on the Dallas Tollway this morning, when I spotted a black Gen3 with Alabama plates (he was right beside me). I quickly realized there was a Gen 2 directly behind me (also black, TX plates). What are the odds? I've only seen one Gen 3 in my area. Gen 2s are pretty common in N. Texas, more so than Gen 1s. I thought it was cool to see all three generations randomly in the wild.
Pretty cool, next time take a picture!!