RAPTORS IN THE WILD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Raptor met it's long lost brother yesterday in the wilds of a doctors parking lot! There aren't very many Raptors around here, I rarely see another one. I happened to see this one as I was parking. I needed to use 4 low and lock the diff's to get to this spot. Maximum manliness was needed, the pavement had a VERY ROUGH surface! You can see in the picture there were even some dirty spots on the concrete that I had to drive over!

I was tempted to leave him a note to park more in the middle in case another Raptor comes!

1665709022256.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
My Raptor met it's long lost brother yesterday in the wilds of a doctors parking lot! There aren't very many Raptors around here, I rarely see another one. I happened to see this one as I was parking. I needed to use 4 low and lock the diff's to get to this spot. Maximum manliness was needed, the pavement had a VERY ROUGH surface! You can see in the picture there were even some dirty spots on the concrete that I had to drive over!

I was tempted to leave him a note to park more in the middle in case another Raptor comes!

View attachment 375551
PLEASE REPOST IN THE...RAPTORS IN THEIR NATURAL HABITAT... @The Car Stereo Company made me close this thread...what a dxck that guy is...:hidesbehindsofa::happy175::happy175::happy160:

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

Reaction score
yep. if you werent such an ass and were out here this weekend with us, i would have been a little nicer
Have a great time. I wish I was there :(
I’m hoping y’all will get drunk enough and say..”It’s only 8hrs South, let’s go to VEGAS!!” Lol

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have a great time. I wish I was there :(
I’m hoping y’all will get drunk enough and say..”It’s only 8hrs South, let’s go to VEGAS!!” Lol
I was in Vegas last weekend (Go Irish, BTW ..). The town has really gone to shit. Bums, trash, feces everywhere. Whole place smells like skunk weed. We're about 8 hours away....

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

Reaction score
I was in Vegas last weekend (Go Irish, BTW ..). The town has really gone to shit. Bums, trash, feces everywhere. Whole place smells like skunk weed. We're about 8 hours away....
Thank the ACLU, we LOST CONTROL OF THE STRIP, about 12-15yrs ago.
The pedestrian bridges are MFing homeless camps now! Surprising that they attack people every day. Luckily we can suppress most of the stories. Except when your Open Border FNING Terrorist Kills 2 people and stabs another 6!!

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
Been to Vegas about 30 times for photography conventions. Haven't been in 5 or 6 years. I'm done.

fyi, I am UP $-wise though, so I know when to quit! Miss the $2.99 steaks, but that's been gone a LONNNGGGG time anyhow. $50 buffet at Bellagio is ok once or twice, but....been there, done that. Don't miss it. Took wife on my last trip, her first time there. Stayed at Venetian. Bathroom in smallest room is as big as my kitchen. Once was enough for wife, no need to go back.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Been to Vegas about 30 times for photography conventions. Haven't been in 5 or 6 years. I'm done.

fyi, I am UP $-wise though, so I know when to quit! Miss the $2.99 steaks, but that's been gone a LONNNGGGG time anyhow. $50 buffet at Bellagio is ok once or twice, but....been there, done that. Don't miss it. Took wife on my last trip, her first time there. Stayed at Venetian. Bathroom in smallest room is as big as my kitchen. Once was enough for wife, no need to go back.
That was my feeling about Vegas too, been there once, had fun, no desire to go back. The long trip we did with that visit was awesome, I would do that again. A buddy from Phoenix was out of work and down on his luck so I treated him to a couple week long adventure trip. Vegas for a Supercross, Grand Canyon, Sedona, Flagstaff, Show Low, Henderson, wherever looked like a fun place to see. Beautifull part of the country.

Last edited: