Raptors built 4/22 and 3/22 that have not shipped

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

teegray1124

Reaction score
I want to vent. Raptor Gen 3 35 black built 4/24, no shipping insight. I called Ford performance, and the days keep resetting. I called my dealer, and they've tried contacting the zone rep, but he stated it was cleared for shipping last week. Still no movement. I am just highly disappointed with Ford. What are their reasons for shipping vehicles they just built instead of the ones that have been sitting? I am just appalled. If you are in the same boa let me know.

1657062865470.png

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I want to vent. Raptor Gen 3 35 black built 4/24, no shipping insight. I called Ford performance, and the days keep resetting. I called my dealer, and they've tried contacting the zone rep, but he stated it was cleared for shipping last week. Still no movement. I am just highly disappointed with Ford. What are their reasons for shipping vehicles they just built instead of the ones that have been sitting? I am just appalled. If you are in the same boa let me know.

View attachment 361858
Seeing that it’s built, I know your anticipation is intense. Hell, some progress is better than no progress. Perhaps they could be waiting to get enough trucks to ship out your way. Or maybe there’s no windshield wiper motor. Just spitballing there but it could be a number of things. The worst part of this is, somebody knows something (your truck’s status)…it’s just not you/us.

OP
OP
teegray1124

teegray1124

Reaction score
Seeing that it’s built, I know your anticipation is intense. Hell, some progress is better than no progress. Perhaps they could be waiting to get enough trucks to ship out your way. Or maybe there’s no windshield wiper motor. Just spitballing there but it could be a number of things. The worst part of this is, somebody knows something (your truck’s status)…it’s just not you/us.
Right or Ford just doesn't have a reason. I know it's been sitting on-ramp 57 forever.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I want to vent. Raptor Gen 3 35 black built 4/24, no shipping insight. I called Ford performance, and the days keep resetting. I called my dealer, and they've tried contacting the zone rep, but he stated it was cleared for shipping last week. Still no movement. I am just highly disappointed with Ford. What are their reasons for shipping vehicles they just built instead of the ones that have been sitting? I am

Your grievance is noted. Plenty of us in the same boat. Mine is on a train car in Illinois, as of last week. I am afraid to check again.

cjhoneyman

Reaction score
This is true. Mine was built on 3/27 and it was finally delivered to the dealer on 6/21. Been waiting on a windshield wiper motor since. I'm told they finally found one and it's getting installed this week. We'll see.

tmatf16

Reaction score
Order 11/7, Blend 1/22, on hold until last Friday 6/30 now showing built. ETA 8/9-15. Was on parts hold. Yours may show built but actually waiting on parts. For all of us with January builds it seems there is finally some movement. I expect it to ship this week to make an Aug delivery.

OP
OP
teegray1124

teegray1124

Reaction score
Order 11/7, Blend 1/22, on hold until last Friday 6/30 now showing built. ETA 8/9-15. Was on parts hold. Yours may show built but actually waiting on parts. For all of us with January builds it seems there is finally some movement. I expect it to ship this week to make an Aug delivery.
I would have like to say there was a delay for a part, there isn't. Even my dealer stated it is a completed truck and they have no idea what the issue is. The zone rep is baffled as well.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your grievance is noted. Plenty of us in the same boat. Mine is on a train car in Illinois, as of last week. I am afraid to check again.
You will be getting yours very soon. When mine was built back in Sept and the status updated to “Shipped“, Ford Performance told me it was on a train in Blue Island, IL (bound for Houston). I called FP several days later and still, ”it’s in Blue Island.“ My estimated ship time, 12-15 days, was pretty accurate as my truck was delivered to the dealer 2 weeks from when it was shipped. So you’re on the cusp of receiving yours. There’s a way to track the actual location of that train. You’ll need the train info, rail car # & which train company, which you can get from your dealer. It’s the same as if you were to track a package. Fingers crossed for ya!