Raptors being sold in China via direct sales method…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
No, arrogant little bastards that acted like we owed them something and felt like they were entitled to do whatever they want!! :Big Laugh:

I bet that was the first in a long line of international incidents you've caused, but the only one without farm animals somewhere in there.:****:

Edit, looks like even some of the stock emoji's are now blocked. What in tarnation is going on?

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bet that was the first in a long line of international incidents you've caused, but the only one without farm animals somewhere in there.:****:

Edit, looks like even some of the stock emoji's are now blocked. What in tarnation is going on?
Pretty much! :happy175: I couldn't believe other companies were letting it go.

ihoffland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rumor is, ford wants to start selling direct to consumer, hopefully this is a pilot program that will result in no dealer markups.

impactbumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Imagine selling to Chinese when you can not supply your own domestic market; but i support the idea of selling direct to public bypassing dealers

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Someone probably thought that the "doing the ewe" emoji was profane. Go figure.

Well of course, but why do they even show them as available? I'm triggered now that I even saw it as one to choose from!

The actual name for the emoji was "r ape" something or other. lol