Raptors being sold in China via direct sales method…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kodyray72

Full Access Member
Reaction score

ironpeddler

Reaction score
I can almost guarantee you that the mark-up on these vehicles being sold direct from Ford will blow away the mark-ups that you may see from a dealership here in the states. These Raptors sold directly to China will be at least $100k+ if not more. I wouldn't be surprised if they were $110/120k. Just think about a freight cost to get one to China from the US, gonna be thousands of dollars.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Great for them because they don’t have to worry about the CA emissions, so they’ll get the full bore, Earth F*cker variant with no emission controls whatsoever.

Real ***** move, Ford. You’re not making commitments to deliver trucks to American citizens. Very, very poor corporate citizenship and shameful.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like Ford is testing the waters and this is more of a Pilot project to see how well it goes over in China, I think I read 200 f150 vehicles this year? It also mentioned that you can buy direct from Ford already the Mach-E? Is that in USA only, I don't see that option up here?