Raptors at SEMA - Courtesy of RaptorAddict.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

f16YODA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nick? who is Nick?

Holy crap, I'm an idiot...that would be Kirk! Fixed. Sorry, dude, read that post way too fast. Or, maybe I thought you were Jolly Good Saint Nick bringing all the toys to good boys.

Last edited:

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Holy crap, I'm an idiot...that would be Kirk! Fixed. Sorry, dude, read that post way too fast. Or, maybe I thought you were Jolly Good Saint Nick bringing all the toys to good boys.

You never know. I may just be the Saint Nick. My belly does shakes like a bowl full of jelly when I do 50 over whoops. :waytogo:

LvRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptoraddict, I was at SEMA and saw your molten raptor. I loved the bed cage you guys had in it. If you could provide more details on the cage, builder, cost, if you are selling them? Definitely what I want for my truck!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
that white one does anyone know if that like a wrap or what it looks crazy good

It is a wrap. Not sure who did it though. The funny part is, I never saw the camo on it until I took the picture and posted it here. Strange.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It is a wrap. Not sure who did it though. The funny part is, I never saw the camo on it until I took the picture and posted it here. Strange.

Any idea if the suspension is modified and what it consists of? Maybe it's the angle of the picture, but it's looks taller than your typical Raptor. Maybe it's only the Top Perch mod...

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any idea if the suspension is modified and what it consists of? Maybe it's the angle of the picture, but it's looks taller than your typical Raptor. Maybe it's only the Top Perch mod...

This Raptor had custom suspension with box A-arms. I'm sure they had a spacer for leveling.