Raptors and dirt bikes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Sadly, both my SXV and Tuono are gone. Sold both after having a surgery that left me unable to ride. Probably the only reason I still have a license. lol
Tell me about it :( I had a bike since I was 11...Now because of 29 Mfing surgeries, I am lucky to sill Raptor and Hike. Every once in a while, I'll start looking at one again, but now with the knee replacement probably done for good...Sucks, Love to ride...

jamesstone1933

Reaction score
I did ride till my stupid baby momma decided to have another one all by herself. For real though one of the coolest times in my life was being in my decked out Gen1 with a 2019 CRF450R strapped in the back knowing I was about to smoke every orange thing on 2 wheels I was about to see. WO WO WO KTM guys just joking I was the guy on the 450 waiting till the STACYC kids left there track so could tear it up.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear you, and I need to do the same before moss grows on my CRF. I feel the need to throw a leg over and twist the knob.
I only got out to ride a few times this year. Actually listed the bike for sale for awhile this year. Then, when I was riding yesterday, I was so glad it didn't sell. Seems I always have an excuse not to go riding. I need to stop the excuses and get out there more often. Helps keep you feeling young, though my body says different today, lol