Raptors and dirt bikes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Awesome pics everyone, I wish there were good spots to ride offroad here in nj but those days of trail riding is almost non existent as the cops just want to impound your stuff if they find you offroad with un registered toys.I have a harley and had a few supermoto's in the past, almost died on a wr426f after being t-***** off of it and medi-vac'd and coma for 4 days. Here's the harley and my prized 2006 ktm 450smr that ended up with a street titleView attachment 342806View attachment 342807
Nice rides man, like the RoadKing and the KTM

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Awesome pics everyone, I wish there were good spots to ride offroad here in nj but those days of trail riding is almost non existent as the cops just want to impound your stuff if they find you offroad with un registered toys.I have a harley and had a few supermoto's in the past, almost died on a wr426f after being t-***** off of it and medi-vac'd and coma for 4 days. Here's the harley and my prized 2006 ktm 450smr that ended up with a street titleView attachment 342806View attachment 342807
I hear ya on being medevac’d. July 2020 a Porsche came around a curve way over the line in my lane and ran me off the road into a guard rail on my then Fatboy. Totaled this bike and almost lost my leg. Too many screws and plates later I’m somewhat back at it.
3452A6D7-9D56-4D6F-826E-B544F351484A.jpeg

Rep732

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@LuckyKnuckle36 ouch man that sucks and I know how it feels, the cops and the hospital were anticipating me passing due to my internal injuries and the trauma my brain endured but yea we are still here and your right back at it!...
Nice bike and sorry to see it leave you, my neighbor has a 16 fat boy like that with a 117" and that thing is a rocket

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
@LuckyKnuckle36 ouch man that sucks and I know how it feels, the cops and the hospital were anticipating me passing due to my internal injuries and the trauma my brain endured but yea we are still here and your right back at it!...
Nice bike and sorry to see it leave you, my neighbor has a 16 fat boy like that with a 117" and that thing is a rocket
Glad you recovered man and glad we are here to keep on living and enjoying life, made it easier for me to internally justify buying the Raptor. I have been wanting one for over 10 yrs, YOLO

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the awesome thing about where I live. We have lots of places to ride off road and it's good riding. So good in fact, we usually have national enduros here. Curious? Look up loose moose or mad moose enduros on YouTube. Never owned a street bike. Heard too many stories like yours where it was the other guys fault, and speed seems to be the only thing that makes it exciting. My most challenging riding is usually in first or second gear, lol.