Raptors and dirt bikes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I officially don’t like any of you. Except @LuckyKnuckle36.

Two Ninjas for me. You see, my two nitwit older brothers ruined it for me early. They browbeat my parents for months, so the story is told, until they gave in and let them buy an old beat up honda dirt bike. They had it all of a few days and broke it down for repairs and maintenance in the family room.

I am maybe...3 or 4... this part has been purged from the story, probably to protect the guilty. We are summoned to dinner but I waddle my clumsy self over to the super fascinating spinning thingy. Must touch spinning thingy, because it is super cool. Until spinning thingy snags my fingers and wraps them between the chain and sprocket.

The story continues that much wailing ensued. I am given to understand that is the single worst a$$ whipping both older bros ever received. I do remember that I got a single stitch, however I’m not sure where. I was apparently none the worse for wear the next day, leading both older brothers to beat my a$$, in true Kim Jong Un fashion.

Dirt bike was confiscated and gotten rid of never to be seen by us again, and I never got to ride a bike until I was 18.

I do have a SxS now, but it’s been only street bikes for me. If I find a cheap dirt bike, I will pick it up since I now have a bit more garage space.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score

Two Ninjas for me. You see, my two nitwit older brothers ruined it for me early. They browbeat my parents for months, so the story is told, until they gave in and let them buy an old beat up honda dirt bike. They had it all of a few days and broke it down for repairs and maintenance in the family room.

I am maybe...3 or 4... this part has been purged from the story, probably to protect the guilty. We are summoned to dinner but I waddle my clumsy self over to the super fascinating spinning thingy. Must touch spinning thingy, because it is super cool. Until spinning thingy snags my fingers and wraps them between the chain and sprocket.

The story continues that much wailing ensued. I am given to understand that is the single worst a$$ whipping both older bros ever received. I do remember that I got a single stitch, however I’m not sure where. I was apparently none the worse for wear the next day, leading both older brothers to beat my a$$, in true Kim Jong Un fashion.

Dirt bike was confiscated and gotten rid of never to be seen by us again, and I never got to ride a bike until I was 18.

I do have a SxS now, but it’s been only street bikes for me. If I find a cheap dirt bike, I will pick it up since I now have a bit more garage space

I do have a SxS now, but it’s been only street bikes for me. If I find a cheap dirt bike, I will pick it up since I now have a bit more garage space.
Started with dirt bikes but transitioned to Harley’s years ago. Here are a few in the garage now

Attachments

• DE03AD24-B2E0-4A24-9F19-5BDA3F8D5CB9.jpeg
    DE03AD24-B2E0-4A24-9F19-5BDA3F8D5CB9.jpeg
    357.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 778F20D8-F8F2-41AB-A4A1-808E0C0B6585.jpeg
    778F20D8-F8F2-41AB-A4A1-808E0C0B6585.jpeg
    267.2 KB · Views: 24
  • B0C286C8-164E-4969-9B4E-C8DB7CB8E76C.jpeg
    B0C286C8-164E-4969-9B4E-C8DB7CB8E76C.jpeg
    270.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 102761E4-3921-415E-92C6-CA61AC80B1BD.jpeg
    102761E4-3921-415E-92C6-CA61AC80B1BD.jpeg
    389.7 KB · Views: 23

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Started with dirt bikes but transitioned to Harley’s years ago. Here are a few in the garage now

I don’t think I like your tone, number 2...
;-)
Oldest bro is now rocking the pumpkin spice Harley. I don’t know the alphabet soup. got to admit, I am more than a little intrigued by the Pan America. I have run the P!$$ out of the KTM 990/1090 in Ireland and Isle of Man, including Mad Sunday. HD brought their A game on the Pan.

I need a cheap dirt bike though.