RaptorAddict SEMA Vehicle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Build photos were neglected due to a crunch time with a lot going on with SEMA and late parts. But here are the photos of RaptorAddict's new Flagship/SEMA vehicle. The truck wasn't seen much at the show due to being boxed in between a trailer and 3 lifted trucks. This is what you get if you show up to vehicle check-in too early. RPG and I had the worst spots in the house. Early means, putting you in a corner and then stack everything in front of you. Oh well. The only thing that matters is that this truck will kick the hell out of the others around it with performance!

The pics below are of the SEMA Run. This was a great success. Everyone had a great time and it was quite a pleasure meeting everyone who came along. I hope to to have more Raptor runs like this one.

Mods: New Boatec Fenders, RPG Stage 4 kit, RPG Raceline UCA's, RPG Sliders, RPG Rear Bumper, RPG Front Raceline Bumper, New custom chase rack with power actuated upper light rack, 5 Baja Designs La Paz HID's, 20" Rigid E-Series Amber, Two 4" E-Series Amber dust lights, Raptor Retrofit Headlamps, Method Double Standard Wheels, Six 37" BFG Baja T/A KRT's, 15 lb PowerTank, Halgard Fire Extingushers, New RPG GPS Mount, New RaptorAddict.com Wrap.

SEMA 2012 049.jpg

SEMA 2012 058.jpg

SEMA 2012 063.jpg

SEMA 2012 069.jpg

SEMA 2012 075.jpg

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Love that race rack with the lighting like that!

-Greg

I realized last night that lighting coming from overhead like that gives you a much better perception of the terrain. The way the HID's are set back to the rear of the cab does not glare off the dust on the windshield like the LED's bars do that are set toward the front of the roof.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Awesome looking rig! Will you be putting up a few more detail pics of all the pieces that went into this? I'd like a closer look at some of it.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Awesome looking rig! Will you be putting up a few more detail pics of all the pieces that went into this? I'd like a closer look at some of it.

Sure! As soon as I get back to the shop tomorrow I'll snap some photos.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

did you blow a tire this time too?

Not this time. LOL! The BFG Projects are prob strongest tires out there. I saw sharpies and didn't even care this time. Just blew right threw them without a care.