RaptorAddict Phase 4 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
LOL! Reminds me of a Comanche I saw one time with the exoskeleton cage. Thing was bad ass! "Roll me down a hill. I'll be fine!"

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think i found its big brother ( also from SVC )

1482870_600957493272652_93255734_n.jpg

INI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that tube going out side the cab? Or just fit up?

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

That tube will land in dash between the windshield and the dash. The purpose of radiusing the tube is so it doesn't get in the way of the defrost and stuff.

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Racer chassis?

100%

That is all Racer, Dale is the man and this thing is scary fast. Last race it qualified 6th overall and moved up to third on course right behind Rob Mac and then took out a driveshaft courtesy of a very big rock on the course. The boys at SVC are the ones prepping the car for the season.

Good catch

INI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kirk, The SVC crew worked hard on your truck yesterday and Let me tell you i am jealous that my own raptor didn't have this much detail....

Stoner, Sorry to hear about your Truck. It was awesome to see how much support you had from everyone on social media...It was even on our IG page...glad to hear it was recovered.

Kurt is a PAYING vendor supporter and HE is the one that asked to have SVC do the work in "our" shop (yes GS and SVC are one in the same...One Is involved with offroad racing and one is involved in the refinement of taking the Ford Raptor to the next level for the consumer)

When we have our 2014 Azunia Tequila/Race Dezert Launch Party i will personally send EVERYONE a invitation so you can see how the Awesome dynamic of offroad racing and raptors come together....

Last edited: