RaptorAddict Phase 4 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

INI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Gals,
Thanks for all the support and the kind words....The influx of calls and emails we are getting are overwhelming and we can't thank you enough....

They say the sign of a good business man is the friends you can keep and the friends you make along the way... Everyone on this board is a friend or will be soon be one...

I Know that the products and our service and support we will provide will be first class - Top Notch - A plus. Our crew's first mission is CS first. We won't be beat when it comes to that.

Thanks again and can't wait to prove to everyone that SVC is here to stay.

Marc ( INI ) SVC team member.

Brendo310

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
As one of SVC's first customers I have nothing but good things to say about them. My truck was finished on time and clean as a whistle when I picked it up. These guys were even cool enough to let me come early and watch the put my truck together! I don't know about you guys but I don't know of many shops that let customers do that. They were just as excited about the build as I was! As far as products are concerned... Well all I can say is they are absolutely amazing! I feel like I've made not only a new business acquaintance but also some life long friends. Be patient guys... I promise you they're going to redefine the raptor world! Once again, I can't thank SVC enough! Could not be any happier with my truck or Marc!

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think everyone is getting away from what the treads all about! It's about kirks bad ass truck and his build not the companies he's choosing to go with... Granted we all wanna know about each new company involved but start another thread if you want that info or I'm sure the awesome guys at SVC will be happy to start a thread to answer everyone's questions!

Anyways back on track now...

Kirk I know you've been missing you baby haha but I'm sure once this phase is done you'll be happy (for a while) then you'll start thinking of phase 5 haha