RaptorAddict Phase 4 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wow some trucks never see a phase 2...let alone a 4th phase! (sigh- having a shop/deep pockets surely must help!!) Good luck with your build and I'm surely looking forward to a new wallpaper or two for my computer ;)-Lou

Having a shop does have great advantages, but deep pockets? Not me. I wish. I put everything I have into this truck and it's mainly for business relations and to help show products to consumers. I have yet to enjoy this truck for a full year without it being on standby and getting worked on. As soon as I'm really starting to enjoy it, Sema creeps up and puts enjoyment to a halt. Ugh! I only wish it could end so I can enjoy it. She'll be taken apart again in July for a custom paint job for Sema. Yes I admit it. I allow myself to get roped into it. LOL!

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SVC is a new company which is evolving within an off road race shop. Having the superior skills and know how in the production of race vehicle builds and maintenance, they have decided to enter the industry of performance parts and build production for trucks like ours. You can checkout their Facebook page and see the vehicles the folks who started SVC deal with.

https://www.facebook.com/specialvehicleconcepts

I think I've read about some of their builds in 4wheel & off-road. I could be wrong, but thought they helped with building last year's rig for the ultimate truck challenge. Which was an F150.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Last edited:

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
I dont wanna sound like a **** but I've*
Never heard of this shop, only thing is the Facebook page which popped up a few weeks ago, and if this was a $3k toyota I wouldn't be saying anything, but it's not. Have you seen anything they have built? Another reason I am weary is their location, Lake Elsonore isn't exactly know for being on the up and up and I'd hate to see you get burned

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Never heard of this shop, only thing is the Facebook page which popped up a few weeks ago, and if this was a $3k toyota I wouldn't be saying anything, but it's not. Have you seen anything they have built? Another reason I am weary is their location, Lake Elsonore isn't exactly know for being on the up and up and I'd hate to see you get burned

They will release and make an appearance in the beginning of the year bud when the time is right. The guys have been around for a while now in the offroad industry and I'm sure you know some of he guys there already which you will come to find out shortly. Good group of guys and be excited that there here!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

INI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not so much secrecy, so much as we are in the pre launch phase of the company. As it says on the svcoffroad.com home page, SVC will be launching in early Feb with some of the most innovative, brutally tested (Going on as we speak) products to hit the Raptor market in some time.

Our background comes form decades of off road racing experience in the top levels of the SCORE and BITD series plus thousands of miles in Baja, with a passion to bring all that we know and have learned to the Raptor and production truck market. Our mission will be to you and your Raptor user experience. Everything SVC produces will be proudly built right here in the USA to help support our economy and keep as many jobs in the US as possible. Some of the faces behind SVC are new to some some of you, others will be very familiar, but the bottom line is right now we have our heads down kicking the snot out of our prototype parts to make sure come Feb, they are packaged, proven and ready to go without delay.

I also want to thank RaptorAddict for allowing us to bring his phase 4 vision to reality. Kirks passion for his truck goes without question, and his understanding of what a Raptor needs to go to the next level is very apparent.

This build is about Kirks baby, so lets be sure to keep it about the work that is being performed in the weeks ahead and enjoy watching the excitement he has during the whole process. I can assure you all, every intimate detail about SVC will surely be known in early Feb.

Marc

Last edited:

loki_13

Full Access Member
Reaction score

This plus the 4 Trucks outside.

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 135