RaptorAddict Phase 4 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is one of those internet hoaxes you find on car enthusiasm forums.

Guy buys awesome truck, Guy mods out awesome truck to greatness. Guy changes mind and mods truck to ultimate status... all we see are garage pics and promises. .... Fairies and pixy dust included.... lol...

Buy a raffle ticket for Avery: win an awesome prize for your Raptor.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195/november-pay-forward-event-38746/#post780993

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Guy buys awesome truck, Guy mods out awesome truck to greatness. Guy changes mind and mods truck to ultimate status... all we see are garage pics and promises. .... Fairies and pixy dust included.... lol...

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195/november-pay-forward-event-38746/#post780993

Trust me Joe I am going insane seeing it in a garage and not out of the dirt. All I do is fantasize and hoping for the best. We shall see.

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Kirk.....

Video and more VIDEO!

Make it happen bro. lol

I want to see.:wizcow:

It's coming for sure. Just pulled into my shop and now I'm flooded with work. They all want it done before Thanksgiving. UGH! Not sure about getting the truck done by Saturday now. This will be two Thanksgiving poker runs I'll miss if I don't get her done! I'm flipping out over here!!!

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Show the customers this thread. They will understand why they NEED to wait.

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Any day now, we are going to see a Raptor Addict Phase 5 thread pop up. :hitit:

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Show the customers this thread. They will understand why they NEED to wait.

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Any day now, we are going to see a Raptor Addict Phase 5 thread pop up. :hitit:

Don't tempt me Charlie! I went this long. What's another year???