RaptorAddict Phase 4 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are neighbors. OG tizzle truck is keeping a close eye on the build.

Can't wait to get the trucks out again like the old days. I think both need to make the pilgrimage to TRR. You still have the phone number of the trucking company who were doing the detailing on Ross's truck?

INI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
add a third and forth truck to the trailer and we can rent a Car Hauler :)

excited on watching all these builds. Should be a show stopper

Can't wait to get the trucks out again like the old days. I think both need to make the pilgrimage to TRR. You still have the phone number of the trucking company who were doing the detailing on Ross's truck?

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Yep. Still got it! I have a feeling it's gonna be a lot higher than we're anticipating.

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score

How cute...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Got any pics of SVC Motorsports work? Never heard of them before

SVC is a new company which is evolving within an off road race shop. Having the superior skills and know how in the production of race vehicle builds and maintenance, they have decided to enter the industry of performance parts and build production for trucks like ours. You can checkout their Facebook page and see the vehicles the folks who started SVC deal with.

https://www.facebook.com/specialvehicleconcepts

rou2boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow some trucks never see a phase 2...let alone a 4th phase! (sigh- having a shop/deep pockets surely must help!!) Good luck with your build and I'm surely looking forward to a new wallpaper or two for my computer ;)-Lou

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free