Raptor Wave

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since I have read this thread, I apologize in advance! I wave as gay as possible!

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

TK421

Reaction score
I’ve thrown a peace sign a couple times if they are modded and I’m directly next to them so it’s not awkward if they see me checking out the truck and we make eye contact. There’s a ton of older rich guys who buy raptors just because they are nicer then standard f-150s but they arent raptor enthusiasts or even touch dirt so I don’t bother trying to say what’s up since they just kinda look at you with a huh? face. But 9/10 times I’ve came across nice raptors the guy just floors it outa there like he wants to race. Majority of the gen 2 owners are all stock and shiny with ArmorAll on the tires around here in SoCal and just kinda stare with the windows up

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got dissed the other day by a fellow Gen 2 driver. The fellowship with Raptor drivers does not appear to be the same as with other vehicles (Jeeps, etc..), especially Gen 1 to Gen 2.

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve noticed (recently) that the Gen 2 guys are not typically receptive to the Raptor wave. Gen 1 guys are all over it and smiling behind the wheel....Gen 2 guys, not so much...

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This thread sucks 4 pages of I wave but no waves back. Sometimes I get a wave. Gen 1 this Gen 2 that. New girl posts a lame meme for attention in 2 threads. I’m 50 did I cover it all?

Marcus85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gen 2's don't rate, never can tell the difference between a '19 XL work truck and '19 raptor since they share the same everything besides tires and grille.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jeep people immediately recognize other Jeeps, Wranglers especially, so it's easy to determine if it is a Jeep or not. Raptors - that's another deal, now with Toyos sporting three lights ion the grill and all, not to mention all the different iterations of the F-150.
I owned a Jeep Rubicon JKUR for years, and we waved at every Jeep, not just the Rubicons. That doesn't happen with F-150s.
I've given up waving at what I suspect are Raptors.