Raptor Wave

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Druepy

Reaction score
Kinda half joking but actually serious: I am new to the raptor community and interested if you guys give other raptors any recognition. Like the jeep wave.

:happy160:

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
Does not happen. In New England I have probably waved a dozen times in 4 years (other car being Jeep) and receive one wave back.

NHbeast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been waved at and have always returned the wave.
I've waved at others and always had the gesture returned.
Always in a parking lot or gas stations.
Waving at another Raptor going the other way on the road, not so much.
Usually more concerned with the drive than than waving.
Motorcyclists wave more than Raptorists!
:peace:

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
LOl. Sorry for not being clear. I waved to a dozen different Raptors from my Raptor. I started waving because my other car is a jeep. I only wave now if it looks like the other guy is checking out my truck.

OP
OP
Druepy

Druepy

Reaction score
LOl. Sorry for not being clear. I waved to a dozen different Raptors from my Raptor. I started waving because my other car is a jeep. I only wave now if it looks like the other guy is checking out my truck.

Haha ok I see. I was thinking you might be in a raptor waving at jeeps and I was like I don't think that's how the jeep wave works.

I am going to start waving at all raptors. When I ride around in my 951 I'm waving at Porsche I see, I don't care if it's a soccer mom in a Cayenne.

OP
OP
Druepy

Druepy

Reaction score
I've been waved at and have always returned the wave.
I've waved at others and always had the gesture returned.
Always in a parking lot or gas stations.
Waving at another Raptor going the other way on the road, not so much.
Usually more concerned with the drive than than waving.
Motorcyclists wave more than Raptorists!
:peace:

Ya I am just going to start waving a all raptors, especially Gen1s. and I might even throw the extra floppy hand wave

When I rode, every motorcycle would wave...except the Harleys. I don't think I got one wave from them

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I make a point to wave at all raptors I see but I think others are just tuned into their own world or on the phone and dont wave back.