Raptor wannabe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I find the Recaros in my ‘19 to be very comfortable and supportive. I believe Gen 3 are slightly different, not sure if there were any changes in the seat design or just the appearance.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome. Order banks for MY23 open already? I can only gather you have a dealer reservation for one of there allocations?

I never heard anyone really say they didn’t like the comfort of the Recaros if they had them. But the same goes for the standard leather in Gen 2 and 3’s. Ford puts good quality seats in this truck either way.

CodeOrangeGen3

Reaction score
Hey guys I’m on a wait list for 2023 Raptor.

Appreciate the sharing of info.

Does anyone have the Recaros seats and if so do you prefer them over the leather seats? Are they worth it?
I have a 21 with the regular black seats and just attended Raptor Assault that had 22 Recaros. The Recaros have better bolster support, but I think the regular black seats are more plush and comfortable. Both are great though.