Raptor Wannabe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sernas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why go through all that and not buy a real raptor smh. I could see it on a 5.0 but not on another ecoboost

hj_s14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck with that asking price for a salvage title. I would never buy savage title since I can't get full coverage by insurance and when I want to sell it,... it's like throwing money away as not many people want to buy it.

nfsraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mean kudos on the build. Clean looking build but why spend so much in fab especially on a salvage eco boost if you aren't keeping it or making it a trophy truck. I wouldn't pay more than 12k for that thing lol.

dnewman

Reaction score
To me that was a waste of money you would have saved alot of money if u just bought a raptor instead of doing all the upgrades because it is still not a raptor no matter what u say maybe maybe could see if had a 5.0 maybe but that was just a dumb waste of money good luck getting that price for it modified from original and still not a raptor i wouldnt give that if it wasnt salvage title

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That sure was a lot of work! The exhaust tips, bumpers, steering wheel, console trim and door sills all from a Raptor. I wonder how much it cost him?

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's just Raptor body panels with OEM F150 UCA and LCA. You can tell by the way the 20x12's don't stick out. So salvage and no Raptor suspension... I don't see it selling.

hj_s14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, I also have 19 Lariat with Fox 2.0 suspension. No where to compare with actual Raptor suspension. This ain't gonna be at that asking price... and the seller stated "firm/ non-negotiable" LOL . I would be surprised if anyone even pay $15K for it

It's just Raptor body panels with OEM F150 UCA and LCA. You can tell by the way the 20x12's don't stick out. So salvage and no Raptor suspension... I don't see it selling.