raptor vs. new tundra trd pro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

party2309

Reaction score
What’s that party boy? Let me know when any foreign country makes this list, let alone your precious Toyota. Keep reading your sponsored “articles” on cars.com. Toyota is not American in the least, they just exploit our economy as a massive profit center. But as you claim, “all of the R&D for the Tundra is done in the US” :rotflmao:

Lol ford-technical-difficulties-one let’s just throw a random chart up there with no source.

Look at some real facts and see how close Toyota and Ford really are. Go back in bed with your lover boy Farley.

Attachments

• C4815C4D-6504-4719-9A5D-7FAF0E56A97E.png
    C4815C4D-6504-4719-9A5D-7FAF0E56A97E.png
    423.5 KB · Views: 36

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol ford-technical-difficulties-one let’s just throw a random chart up there with no source.

Look at some real facts and see how close Toyota and Ford really are. Go back in bed with your lover boy Farley.
Now Time magazine is your source lol? My source is the American Automotive Policy Council (AAPC), which is an organization. Not a commercial website sponsored by advertising, not a random magazine with second hand information. My other source was American University. Clearly you don’t know much about education though, that is blatantly obvious from your complete lack of understanding of economics or what constitutes a legitimate source of information.

Your little chart clipping appears to show what percentage of a company’s vehicles sold in the US are assembled in the US, which is once again irrelevant. Toyota could assemble all of their vehicles here, it wouldn’t matter because the white collar jobs are still in Japan and the tens of billions of dollars in profit flow back to Japan. Do you work for Toyota or something? Why are you so brainwashed and misinformed?

party2309

Reaction score
Now Time magazine is your source lol? My source is the American Automotive Policy Council (AAPC), which is an organization. Not a commercial website sponsored by advertising, not a random magazine with second hand information. My other source was American University. Clearly you don’t know much about education though, that is blatantly obvious from your complete lack of understanding of economics or what constitutes a legitimate source of information.

Your little chart clipping appears to show what percentage of a company’s vehicles sold in the US are assembled in the US, which is once again irrelevant. Toyota could assemble all of their vehicles here, it wouldn’t matter because the white collar jobs are still in Japan and the tens of billions of dollars in profit flow back to Japan. Do you work for Toyota or something? Why are you so brainwashed and misinformed?

It is truly scary that Americans like you think Ford is this amazing American Automotive “MADE IN AMERICA” company when it instead is a MADE IN MEXICO company. It shows what the media can do to a poor soul like you. My advice is get out of your Ford bubble and go out and see what Ford has become. Go buy a lightening while your at it.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is truly scary that Americans like you think Ford is this amazing American Automotive “MADE IN AMERICA” company when it instead is a MADE IN MEXICO company. It shows what the media can do to a poor soul like you. My advice is get out of your Ford bubble and go out and see what Ford has become. Go buy a lightening while your at it.
What’s truly sad is that people like you ignore, or simply can’t understand, the facts and data that show exactly what you’re claiming is wrong, so you continue to promulgate propaganda and false information. You claim the “media” is the problem, yet both your sources were from the mainstream media. So you’re contradicting yourself.

Ford builds more vehicles in the US than any other automaker…your “made in Mexico” claims don’t hold up, just like the rest of your ridiculous posts. As far as the Lightning (spelled correctly), it’s being built at the River Rouge Complex in Michigan. Once again you don’t have a clue.

party2309

Reaction score
What’s truly sad is that people like you ignore, or simply can’t understand, the facts and data that show exactly what you’re claiming is wrong, so you continue to promulgate propaganda and false information. You claim the “media” is the problem, yet both your sources were from the mainstream media. So you’re contradicting yourself.

Ford builds more vehicles in the US than any other automaker…your “made in Mexico” claims don’t hold up, just like the rest of your ridiculous posts. As far as the Lightning (spelled correctly), it’s being built at the River Rouge Complex in Michigan. Once again you don’t have a clue.

Wow I know this conversation has to end when you say “Ford builds more vehicles in the US than any other automaker”. That is so freakin false and it’s not even funny. You are so unintelligent that I am wasting my time being intelligent responding to you.

Spelled it wrong on purpose and didn’t capitalize it dumba$$ cause it doesn’t deserve any credit as that hideous truck is the future of Ford Truck lines. You are so up Fords A$$ that you will never learn. I will follow many others and just block you then so I can quit wasting my time. Take care Ford-technical- difficulties-one!

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow I know this conversation has to end when you say “Ford builds the most cars in America”. That is so freakin false and it’s not even funny. You are so unintelligent that I am wasting my time being intelligent responding to you.

Spelled it wrong on purpose and didn’t capitalize it dumba$$ cause it doesn’t deserve any credit as that hideous truck is the future of Ford Truck line. You are so up Fords A$$ that you will never learn. I will follow many others and just block you then so I can quit wasting my time. Take care Ford-technical- difficulties-one!
Sure you did party boy. I’m sorry you’re offended by the idea of supporting American companies and the American economy. Maybe go find somewhere else to live? Like japan?

Here’s the data, sources are listed (IHS Markit 2020 light vehicle production and sales data). But keep being ignorant and living in your little fantasy world.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow I know this conversation has to end when you say “Ford builds more vehicles in the US than any other automaker”. That is so freakin false and it’s not even funny. You are so unintelligent that I am wasting my time being intelligent responding to you.

Spelled it wrong on purpose and didn’t capitalize it dumba$$ cause it doesn’t deserve any credit as that hideous truck is the future of Ford Truck lines. You are so up Fords A$$ that you will never learn. I will follow many others and just block you then so I can quit wasting my time. Take care Ford-technical- difficulties-one!
Lol who TF is this guy? Go back to your TRD P o r n

Status
Not open for further replies.