Raptor vs Accord

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL, omg I just watched with audio, so I'm guessing Accord was being a **** before the video started. That was hilarious.

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No and that in itself is bad. I've had my share of getting pissed if someone is riding my *** even when I'm passing someone or cuts me off.

I had a situation where someone cut me off badly. I didn't honk, just a flash of the lights. Guy brake checks me in my Porsche Cayenne GTS hard and I definitely had better brakes. He nearly lost it by braking the way he did. Pissed me off so I nearly rammed him in the ***, did it again and then I just passed on the right and floored it to 130. As I'm getting off the exit, he comes up at about 120 and nearly hits me on purpose. I wish I had just drove off the first time he brake checked me and left it alone. Wife was pissed and getting into it on the road is never worth it.

heybear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my current daily (and work truck) is a 2003 ram 2500. it’s been beat, used and abused for 200k hard miles and looks the part.

aside from the fact that i drive like a perfect gentleman…. strangely enough, stuff like this just doesn’t happen when i’m in that truck.

because nothing says, “i ain’t afraid to swap paint” like 7,500 pounds of ugly POS truck that’s worth about nothing.

i find everyone on the road extremely courteous. much more so than when i’m in the raptor or the mustang.

go figure…

Last edited:
OP
OP
TurboTJ

TurboTJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably some context needed before that but Raptor should have moved over. Accord started driving like a ****** after though... So he caused it after the fact.

I'm of the "if you aren't passing anyone, stay the **** out of the left lane"
Totally agree. Want to make a cheat sheet for people: “Are you passing? If no, move tf over!”

Strange the people filming are on the side of the raptor. Must be more to it.

BlueWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI, the guys talking on audio are copying a youtube comedian called "Uncle Roger" , makes fun of celebrity chefs, hilarious.