GEN 2 Raptor trade in listed in VA (for those looking for a mint 2020)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

misterturbo

Reaction score
MODS: Move this if not appropriate. I can't post to the FS section as I only lurk mostly.

For those looking for a mint 2020 raptor:
I just traded in my 2020 801a w/ moon roof to the dealer listed below last week. They just listed it for sale. NOTHING wrong with this truck. It's honest with only the BOV mod done. Never jumped or even off road other than short grass. Literally mint condition top to bottom, and washed with a diaper for the 5,*** miles I owned it. Oil changed 400 miles ago.

https://www.lustinedodgejeep.net/auto/used-2020-ford-f-150-raptor-woodbridge-va/54133184/

I'm not affiliated with this dealer in any way, other than they put me back into a RAM. Anyways, you won't find a nicer unmolested one used.

OP
OP
misterturbo

misterturbo

Reaction score
My only questions are,

Why would you get back into a RAM?

And why would you wash the truck using a diaper??

Figure of speech ;)

I could never get comfortable in the Ford. I’ve never been able to get comfortable in any modern Ford it seems. Bad lower back issues, and the deep seat design without vertical lumbar adjustment was just brutal for me. Gave it a try, wasn’t for me.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Figure of speech ;)

I could never get comfortable in the Ford. I’ve never been able to get comfortable in any modern Ford it seems. Bad lower back issues, and the deep seat design without vertical lumbar adjustment was just brutal for me. Gave it a try, wasn’t for me.

Seats are so important. I've owned two Dodges. One was great and the other I had to install a 1"stack of washers under the rear seat mounts to get comfortable. It was like sitting in a pit with a 2x4 hitting the backs of my legs. My next vehicle I bought for the seats.

SuthJL

Reaction score
I will be trading in my Raptor soon. My Raptor is a 2019 SuperCrew 802A with everything but the Recaro seats and the tailgate step. I have 23,000 miles on it. I hope to get a good trade in.

I just ordered a Lariat Sport with Max Tow. Wanted to get into something that was built to tow a little more than the Raptor.