Raptor Throwing Every Error Message

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alar

Reaction score
Hey. Tapping into the harness can cause problems too. Wires could get damaged over time and short circuit. My Raptor had a huge gearbox failure because of some wires that were added on DLC lines. I had a speed sensor issue on my Gen1 but that affected only advancetrack and ABS, maybe it is different on Gen2, but you have too many diffrent systems affected to be just a simple speed sensor problem. Just my opinion.

OP
OP
allenilly3

allenilly3

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Disconnected the Autostop Eliminator. No fix, but now the truck somehow engaged the parking brake and won’t release it. I can’t put the e-brake in maintenance mode either.

This keeps getting more and more fun!

A594DD24-A94D-479C-9AA2-1D2C01F1625E.jpeg

21F6A1DA-DD35-4407-B8FA-735064EA2B99.jpeg

OP
OP
allenilly3

allenilly3

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally found my OBD scanner. Here’s the codes:

U0121-87
U0121-00
P0557-00
P1935-00
U1012-00

Clearing the codes wouldn’t let me release the parking brake either. Was trying to at least get the e-brake off so it could be driven to Ford and not dragged out on a tow truck.

AA4C7F43-AEAB-4E66-98D4-270512629218.png

51C49807-79AB-4048-89C6-0D094DD8F70A.png

B5809540-7B3B-40BF-BAEA-D2ADFBEA87C8.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
allenilly3

allenilly3

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I fell for you, hopefully you can get something sorted out!

Thanks, me too.

Looks like a few similar issues on the forum but I haven’t seen any resolutions reported back. Unfortunately, most look like recurring issues.

Luckily, MD lemon law is pretty consumer friendly. It allows the dealer one shot at fixing brake or steering problems once a claim is made. If it’s returned and issues arise again, at least I won’t be playing the guessing game.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, me too.

Looks like a few similar issues on the forum but I haven’t seen any resolutions reported back. Unfortunately, most look like recurring issues.

Luckily, MD lemon law is pretty consumer friendly. It allows the dealer one shot at fixing brake or steering problems once a claim is made. If it’s returned and issues arise again, at least I won’t be playing the guessing game.

It's called poor dealership diagnosis. Do you have a case open with Ford Customer service? If not, open one and request a Field engineer to assist with the repair. You'd be amazed how quickly things get resolved when you have someone who actually knows what they're doing.

OP
OP
allenilly3

allenilly3

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's called poor dealership diagnosis. Do you have a case open with Ford Customer service? If not, open one and request a Field engineer to assist with the repair. You'd be amazed how quickly things get resolved when you have someone who actually knows what they're doing.

I was really hoping I don't need to go that route, but I really don't have much confidence after:

1. My local dealer who sold me the truck couldn't even get me an appointment for 11 days.

2. I called Ford Roadside Assistance to have it towed to a different dealer and 3 hours after the scheduled time they were still a no show. I called back and they said a tow would not be coming today since they needed dollies and didn't have them on hand. They'll try to send someone in the morning lol. I live in the DC area, there are plenty of tow companies around.

This is my first Ford / dealer service experience and it's not really off to a great start lol.

Do you recommend that I open a case with Ford Customer Service before it's even seen by the dealer?

OP
OP
allenilly3

allenilly3

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@FordTechOne and sorry to be annoying with multiple posts, but how do I go about requesting a Ford Field Engineer? Any suggestions or just call ford customer service?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't think he realizes with this many posts on this thread, that you haven't been to the dealer yet. He does give good advice, he should be back on in the morning.