Raptor sitting level from Factory

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlacknTan

Reaction score
The instructor at Raptor Assault told us most people modify their suspensions too soon (me included); that the truck will settle to near level. He didn’t say how long that takes or how much cycling of the suspension.

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No good pics mine is 95 with 97 plastic . Bought banshee new. Elka shocks lots of mods . Polaris scrambler 1000 is a cadillac compared to banshee. Just have tune on polaris. Getting to old to be kick starting anymore

IMG_20141106_134410.jpg

IMG_20150711_064725.jpg

Last edited:

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a 2020 and when I put a level on my bed rail it also shows it as being level. Measuring to the top of the wheel wells shows about 1 1/2 difference. To look at it there may be a very slight rake. I had considered a leveling collar but decided I didn't want to chance altering the ride quality. On my Gen 1 I had leveled it with the perch adjustment. View attachment 152201

I can see more gap in the rear wheel well. The suspension is soft, so I think at times it can just settle after a ride or where you park. The rake may be pronounced on an SCREW as well.

wac45

Reaction score
I can see more gap in the rear wheel well. The suspension is soft, so I think at times it can just settle after a ride or where you park. The rake may be pronounced on an SCREW as well.

You are right, there is about 1 1/4-1 1/2 inch difference in the gap front to rear. Really have to look hard to really tell though and it being a scab may make it less noticeable. It is kind of odd that the bedrails are level as are the running boards. Not enough rake for me to worry about changing it I don't think.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are right, there is about 1 1/4-1 1/2 inch difference in the gap front to rear. Really have to look hard to really tell though and it being a scab may make it less noticeable. It is kind of odd that the bedrails are level as are the running boards. Not enough rake for me to worry about changing it I don't think.

If it look level enough to you, then just ride it out. I had noticeable rake on my ‘19 SCREW. And I like a level truck. So installed Eibachs. Been all good.

wac45

Reaction score
If it look level enough to you, then just ride it out. I had noticeable rake on my ‘19 SCREW. And I like a level truck. So installed Eibachs. Been all good.

So other than reduced nose dive when braking, did you notice any other ride changes after installing the Eibachs?

chi_weezy

Reaction score
My 19 is definitely not level. Have a set of Eibachs ready to go on tho

3-F99-BB53-ECDE-4686-BD4-A-66353-D390678.png