Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dutch451

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seen a few this week already, usually I only see the "usual suspects" I see all the time. This week I followed a black... something, with Alabama plates... I was behind it in my tiny Focus, that I followed into Woodmans in Sun Prairie. After I got my soda and going home, saw a white SCREW heading west on Hwy 19. Also passed a black SCAB with Amber LED fogs, aimed annoyingly wrong, on 12/18 WB around Todd Drive.

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All seen yesterday. 12-14 silver screw with what looked like Colorado plates in Iron Mountain, MI. 11 White screw with bed cap in Middle Inlet, WI. White screw with large vinyl skull on rear door on I-355 near Rt.6 in New Lenox, IL. 10-11 Black scab at Wolf Rd & 191st St in Mokena, IL.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seen a few this week already, usually I only see the "usual suspects" I see all the time. This week I followed a black... something, with Alabama plates... I was behind it in my tiny Focus, that I followed into Woodmans in Sun Prairie. After I got my soda and going home, saw a white SCREW heading west on Hwy 19. Also passed a black SCAB with Amber LED fogs, aimed annoyingly wrong, on 12/18 WB around Todd Drive.
I bet you get funny looks waving and flashing lights from your focus. Lol...
I was at the far end of the lot. Let's see if she's in one piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

In the back of the lot and still can't win lol

4b095d886d4a91a4e1fac1887075fe1d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man, what a ****!
Guy shouldn't have parked over the yellow line. lol
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
www.runraptorrun.com

Dutch451

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet you get funny looks waving and flashing lights from your focus. Lol...

Man, what a ****!
Guy shouldn't have parked over the yellow line. lol
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Run Raptor Run | Great Lakes Raptor Excursions (GLRE)

Nah, I hide like a bitch in that little thing, lol, just take note of where I see and what it is.

That being said when I stopped in the Wisconsin Dells yesterday to get gas, some poor dude was getting his 2010 or 2011 Silver SCAB repo'ed... dude was fighting and flailing all over the place, kinda how like my 9 year old step daughter does when she doesn't get her way... I think the nut job really thought it was the repo man fault he didn't pay his bills.

Bandit4142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw 2014 Ruby Red SE in Buena Vista, Co. staying at the Best Western. Twin to mine other than (I believe) Pennsylvania Plates. Plus a local real estate agent just bought a '14 Tuxedo Screw. :)