Raptor shoots flames

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
I’m just saying most turbo car shoot flames when they run to rich at high rpm wondering if the raptor will do that I just got my engine replace on my 2018 raptor it started smoking so I did a turbo upgrade while it was out lol and a blow off value with full exhaust

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have not seen anyone posting about flames, yet. if you get it to work, you will be the first!

GaRaptor

Reaction score
Nothing says #Merica' , like drifting sideways in your Raptor @ 80 mph across the face of a sand dune, shooting flames from the exhaust! Lol go for it bro ! To each his own

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Nothing says #Merica' , like drifting sideways in your Raptor @ 80 mph across the face of a sand dune, shooting flames from the exhaust! Lol go for it bro ! To each his own

I mean, I want to say I disagree but I’m really having a hard time.

I’d counter that ‘Murica is said quite nicely with someone manning ( or womaning ) the belt fed in the bed of my Raptor technical, ventilating other vehicles ( on a closed course, junker cars of course... no humans were harmed, etc. ) as I cruise the course, sipping my mocha and not spilling it.

but yeah... I could see where flames would be cool.

gijosh28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m just saying most turbo car shoot flames when they run to rich at high rpm wondering if the raptor will do that I just got my engine replace on my 2018 raptor it started smoking so I did a turbo upgrade while it was out lol and a blow off value with full exhaust

Video or pictures of this new turbo set up? What shop did it? Who did the tune and what did they use? What results did you achieve? What caused the smoking (problem, or just curing coating)?