Raptor service in Wilmington NC?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bbl

Reaction score
I moved to Wilmington NC, from northern CA, in June of 2018 and took order of my 2019 SCAB in March of 2019. I ordered it through a "friend" dealership several towns away, but too far to be convenient for routine maintenance. I see a lot of Raptors around Wilmington so I'm wondering who the local Raptor enthusiasts trust to service their rigs. Strong referrals with contact info greatly appreciated.

82jumper

Reaction score
I have used Wilmington tire and auto on Oleander for both my prior ‘13 Gen 1, and current ‘17 Gen 2, for routine oil/fluid changes & tire rotations including full diff and tranny flush and change after Florence and all the high water fording I had to do. Very happy with their service and pricing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

bbl

Reaction score
I have used Wilmington tire and auto on Oleander

Thanks for the response and reference. Wilmington Tire put a set of Michelin Super Sport IVs on my wife's Benz, replaced the passenger side lower control arm and performed a DMV inspection. They were fair and top-notch but I didn't consider using them on my new Raptor because I thought Ford required a certified Ford service center to maintain the warranty - is that not the case?

82jumper

Reaction score
I haven’t heard that before. I was always under the understanding that you can use whoever you want, or even do yourself if so inclined, and they can’t void warranty because of that, but I could be wrong. My belief is that the important factor is that you can prove you did the required maintenance at the proper intervals because obviously had you not done it (I.e. change oil) they could deny claim based on failure to maintain

I had power steering steering replaced under warranty on my G2 ‘17 after Florence (I think water affected it but cause was never determined) and they didn’t say a thing or ask about where prior maintenance had been performed

Obviously check for yourself but I actually have appt tomorrow with them for full synthetic oil change and tire rotation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk