Raptor Security Camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^Not wanting to be rude or anything but...

Why the **** does anyone want to have the interior recording?

I'd much more appreciate a multi-cam system for the four sides of the vehicle. Like 2 cams for the left & right side and 2 for the front & back quarter window. I mean think about it, "Oh I can prove I wasn't trying to ram that person, and at least I'll get their face if its a smash and grab!" Great buddy but what if some ****** decides to key your truck bedsides huh? Yep, nothing.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
In case you want to capture something interesting going on in the cab.

vebezydu.jpg

OP
OP
IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Reaction score
the link says none available at this time. Curious as to what the price is. Could be cool depending on price.

It's not working for you?
HP Dash Camera by Rear View Safety
Go onto Costco's site if this one doesn't wotk.

Got the vicovation tf2+ premium. The quality is by far the best I have seen on any dash cam. Love it so far

Any pics or info?

Do you think it records in a loop and if so, how long do you think it records before it starts to record over?

Most likely it does, well mine does so I'm sure this one does as well.

^Not wanting to be rude or anything but...

Why the **** does anyone want to have the interior recording?

I'd much more appreciate a multi-cam system for the four sides of the vehicle. Like 2 cams for the left & right side and 2 for the front & back quarter window. I mean think about it, "Oh I can prove I wasn't trying to ram that person, and at least I'll get their face if its a smash and grab!" Great buddy but what if some ****** decides to key your truck bedsides huh? Yep, nothing.

Well since you are the "New Guy" let me tell you that having an internal camera is awesome! So many expressions of people faces that I've caught on camera and ****** bag service reps that I've caught saying shit about me and my wife that I just love this thing.
But to each there own.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

finally a brand name camera. I just ordered one, will see about installing maybe next weekend.

Need pics and your opinion on it when you get it please.

Thanks

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Go pro kept freezing up, not recording. Would have to remove battery and basically reboot. Took it back. Still have a lot of the accessories.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Go pro kept freezing up, not recording. Would have to remove battery and basically reboot. Took it back. Still have a lot of the accessories.

Did you have the black edition? Mine did that too, I just had to update the firmware and then all was fine.

I could probably find this answer by googling but I may as well ask since I am already responding to this thread.. is there a way to make the GoPro loop the video when the card fills up just like some of the cameras in this thread?

Edit ----

Found my answer on YouTube.. anyone tried it?
Looping Video: GoPro HERO3 Menu and camera setup - YouTube

Last edited:

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any pics or info?

VicoVation's website link to TF2+ Premium:
VicoVation

160* wide angle lens
Emergency record that when pushed will backup 30 seconds before and 30 seconds after (1 minute total).
1920 x 1080 @ 30fps resolution
One of the most reliable cameras in its category

It does lack a little bit on the features such as GPS, but GPS isn't important to me. What's important is image quality and reliability. It does have G-sensor (accident detection).

Reviews & Videos:
Vico-TF2+ Premium
The sample videos are old. VicoVation has recently updated the firmware so that the video quality has improved even more.

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Tried GoPro as well, but that ************* was so unreliable I said **** it.