Raptor Security Camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rusty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rusty I tried to with no luck as well.... Ironman How much do they run by the way?

I think post #50 here gives you the info you might need. Take a look.
Don't forget there is a discount code as well if you like the product.
Cost is around $300. with discount. Not sure about shipping.
Thanks for asking, I hope this helps.
Rusty

OP
OP
IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Reaction score

DAMN that's a prime example.lol
Shit like this happens all the time.

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Rusty I tried to with no luck as well.... Ironman How much do they run by the way?

Post #47 and #50 have a couple of links. Do some research cause they seem to change all the time.
Different ones come out and better priced. Mind you this is a cheaper way of doing
it, the more expensive ones could range from $1000 and up with multiple cameras.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
DAMN that's a prime example.lol
Shit like this happens all the time.

Oh yeah man. You should Google the case. The guy that hit him ended up as the one at fault. He then tried to sue the guy with the camera for "invasion of privacy." He also went to many news reporters and complained that his life started sucking from all the hate mail he got from lying about the accident. *******.

Ranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Ironman... please, for the love of god, get rid of that video at the bottom of your posts, it's giving me seizures ever time I read one of your posts!

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I bought my Truck last year, I was told that I needed to bring it in 2 days later for a Lo Jack installation, I was not charged for this and did not know what it was LoJack Car Security System for Stolen Vehicle Recovery

I assumed that all 2011 Raptors came with this? anyway it got me a substantial insurance discount. I talked to a police friend of mine and he said that this will ping a readable signal from an underground steel walled building, LoJack guarantees that your vehicle is located by the police within one 24 hours of being stolen, anyway I should do this camera mod then I will have a perfect security system

Last edited:

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
BUMP
So I'm driving the big rig with a 45 ft smoothbore tanker with 45,000 lbs of liquid down the interstate. Guy in pickup in hammer lane going to pass me, fine, look in mirror n he creepin up, next look in mirror, ************. Dude is rubbing against my rear tandums and nose of truck is headed under my trailer IN FRONT of trailer tires. I turn right, he ****** left and he kept it upright and on road. Thank the Lord all ok. And thank this guy for being honest and told Trooper the truth saving me from gettiing blamed for him falling assleep at the wheel.
I am getting this because Trooper told me how "lucky" I was that he told the truth. I could have rolled he and wife n 2 boys could have been killed. Lucky I am checking my mirrors OFTEN or this could have been REALLY BAD !
People lie these days. Gotta have video PROOF to protect yourself

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, I read the thread and ordered the Carpa camera. I installed it today and have been playing with it. My question is about the firmware. Anyone else with the Carpa have any issues with the software constantly freezing up? I am constantly having to close and reopen it and I am having issues with the firmware update procedure.