Raptor Satin Wrap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tysonwright

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm looking at purchasing a 2013 Raptor (black) and I'm looking at potentially giving it a satin wrap and some minor custom work. I live near Chicago and was hoping to get a recommendation on a company to use for the wrap and customization. I'm looking at something similar to what's in the below link minus the front bumper and *****. Sorry if this post is in the wrong area. Thanks.

Ford SVT Raptor Matte + Satin Wrap with Custom Graphics at NWAS | Northwest Auto Salon

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow...the satin wrap looks great...I like the door graphics as well...I would be interest in the warranty, if any, and the cost...

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow...the satin wrap looks great...I like the door graphics as well...I would be interest in the warranty, if any, and the cost...

Not sure on american prices, but something like this would be 3-5 grand up here.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am going to see if they could match the door graphics "raptor SVT", to the 3m vinyl I have on the front...

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm looking at purchasing a 2013 Raptor (black) and I'm looking at potentially giving it a satin wrap and some minor custom work. I live near Chicago and was hoping to get a recommendation on a company to use for the wrap and customization. I'm looking at something similar to what's in the below link minus the front bumper and *****. Sorry if this post is in the wrong area. Thanks.

Ford SVT Raptor Matte + Satin Wrap with Custom Graphics at NWAS | Northwest Auto Salon

Umm, why are you looking for a recommended, when that thing looks sick! I think you already know the answer.

Joe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmanuelrmz