Raptor Run...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who is shipping their trucks out to CA for the upcoming runs?

I was planning on driving but my wife made it sound alot more fun if we ship it out there and fly in and spend a couple extra days back in LV after finishing the run.

What shippers are you using?

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Regal Auto Transport came out to the cheapest on an enclosed trailer for me. They also guaranty delivery at Outlaw Raptor by June 1 with a pickup of May 23rd. Reliable Carriers would not give me guaranty on the arrival date. I usually use Reliable.

OP
OP
Crosstx

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you dont mind me asking...what did they quote you?

I got a quote from a local company that was like $3k I know thats too dang high lol

I had a car shipped from NJ to TX for $800 a couple years ago

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2400.00 from Nashville to Outlaw Raptor and then Outlaw Raptor back to my house in Nashville. The enclosed trailer added a few hundred each way onto the bill. No other surprise charges. A lot of the other companies were quoting me 1800.00+ each way. Shit, for 3600.00 + the 3400 for my airfare, I would have driven myself.

Thank you for your interest in Regal Auto Transport.
We have provided you with a quote for your vehicle transport based on your information.
This quote includes Door to Door service, taxes, and FULL insurance with no deductible and NO additional charges.
We are fully licensed and bonded (MC#658372) and solid members of the BBB and Central Dispatch.
For additional information please email or call us at our toll free 877-734-2599

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would think part of the fun would be driving there. You could make stops at SDHQ and/or ADD.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would think part of the fun would be driving there. You could make stops at SDHQ and/or ADD.

No time and I travel enough as it is. I would rather spend an extra few days in Cali than drive the 2000 miles each way solo. I've already driven 30k miles this year. And really, driving I10-I20 through Texas is ******* boring. I already drive it 8 times a year from Nashville. Doing it a third time in July to go down to Terlingua and Big Bend National Park again. Plus the price of fuel has made it so that transporting the truck is cheaper than driving.