Raptor Run 1 Carnage (My Truck)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy smokes! You did a good job snake lol That A-arm held up pretty well considering...

OP
OP
SPRSNK

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're the man!

Is your truck over at Outlaw?

Yep. Connor and crew are taking care of it, doing some mods and supplying me with valuable storage space so that I can continue to do stupid shit in the desert!

OP
OP
SPRSNK

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anybody even make a aftermarket lower A arm that is just more stout? Not longer, just tougher?

A Arm wasn't the problem. It was the mounts, bushings, the speed and the boulder. I personally do not see a need to upgrade the lower A Arm at this juncture. It took that solid hit, truck bounced over the boulder and kept going! I drove the truck another 200 miles ****** up back to Santa Ana and just avoided having to hit the brakes much because that A Arm was moving about 3" forward/backward.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
A Arm wasn't the problem. It was the mounts, bushings, the speed and the boulder. I personally do not see a need to upgrade the lower A Arm at this juncture. It took that solid hit, truck bounced over the boulder and kept going! I drove the truck another 200 miles ****** up back to Santa Ana and just avoided having to hit the brakes much because that A Arm was moving about 3" forward/backward.

You're an animal!! I might have to run down to Outlaw and take a look at your ride once they get it all put together.

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yeah it looks like it barely scratched the A arm.