Raptor rules!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stitch1618

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all, quick hello from Switzerland, on- and off road, with one of the few Raptors (2018) here. Thanks for the cool resource of this forum and everyone adding information. Very helpful and informative! - Installed Blackvue 2C Dr900 dashcam, Black Rhino Armory wheels and RC fog lights. Next is AFE Intercooler Upgrade and Swarfworks - Raptor Winch Mount with Warn winch. Will post info if anyone is interested. Greetings from Zurich Switzerland.

David Godbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome my Swiss friend! Great to know the Raptor’s have climbed to the heights of the Swiss Alps. Have fun with your mods. You definitely have a few beautiful hills to climb! Enjoy the ride!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!
I look forward to video from one of the numerous Alps passes.

titanjc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Was it difficult to find a Raptor to buy in Zurich? Or did you order yours?

OP
OP
Stitch1618

Stitch1618

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:) Thanks for the Warm Welcome ! Indeed there are some nice "semi-restricted" Alp-Passes to conquer! Pics will follow / Videos
Not so easy over here to get it legal on the street. I got it through a dealer of my trust, that has all the connections and means to get legal over here. To get a good feel for the Machine i went to some off road tracks, and all where
Flabbergasted by its capabilities. (so was I) View media item 14219 View media item 14220View media item 14221