Raptor Roundup in the Southwest!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RichFordNM

Reaction score
Hi everybody! We are calling out ALL FORD RAPTOR ENTHUSIASTS! This includes owners, considering owners and those of you who just want to drive a Raptor one time (but it's like chips - one isn't enough...). New Mexico Ford Dealers are once again holding a Raptor Roundup out here in beautiful Albuquerque, NM. This will take place Saturday, May 12, 2012 from 8am until 3pm out at NAPA Speedway (formerly Sandia Speedway).
Just go to drivefordfirst.com to register to drive. Easy as that and if you were privileged enough to make it out here last year (or to any other roundup) you know what a great time it is to check out everything Raptor and be able to drive one on an off-road course! See you in New Mexico in May!!

Last edited:

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
Hi everybody! We are calling out ALL FORD RAPTOR ENTHUSIASTS! This includes owners, considering owners and those of you who just want to drive a Raptor one time (but it's like chips - one isn't enough...). New Mexico Ford Dealers are once again holding a Raptor Roundup out here in beautiful Albuquerque, NM. This will take place Saturday, May 12, 2012 from 8am until 3pm out at NAPA Speedway (formerly Sandia Speedway).
Just go to drivefordfirst.com to register to drive. Easy as that and if you were privileged enough to make it out here last year (or to any other roundup) you know what a great time it is to check out everything Raptor and be able to drive one on an off-road course! See you in New Mexico in May!!

Man where ya been, hidin under a rock ? If you payed ANY attention to this site you would know we JUST had the first Texas Raptor Run with 50 OWNERS of Raptors show up and have a great time.
It"s great yall doin somethin but I guess FRF beat ya to it :gathering:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I was hopeful that this would be when I was home and in Phoenix, but it's neither, Which sucks.

Raptor Roundups are pretty fun, despite the "speed limits" and having an instructor ride along. When I went to the AZ one the instructors were super cool and were actually fun to have in the truck. It's a good place to go air out your truck safely since the jumps are all set up nicely for you.

OP
OP
R

RichFordNM

Reaction score
Actually Rapalottapuss, we did the Roundup last year as well - just puttin' out the word that we are good to go AGAIN for this year. Maybe you and your friends can put together a road trip to come out and drive with us too!

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
Actually Rapalottapuss, we did the Roundup last year as well - just puttin' out the word that we are good to go AGAIN for this year. Maybe you and your friends can put together a road trip to come out and drive with us too!

I guess we should get a little more of a plan together. Texas Raptor run will hopefully turn into a week long event. Starting tues or wed and ending sunday. I have committed to silver lakes, Mi to meet our FRF northern half for my second trip (July ? 28-29) so your event won't work for me this year.
Glad you are going to great lenghts to promote this GREAT truck. Maybe next year I can put one of your events on my list of "Must do"
I welcome more of these events but maybe we need to make plans further in advance as to give participants ample time to prepare and not step on each others events. Going to these events builds friendships and community within the few select SVT RAPTOR owners.

Thanks Big Scott