Raptor Roll Cage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
No needed unless your Racing Baja where it is required.
I was throughly Impressed with the integrity of the A and B pillars of the 19 Gen 2 after it was rolled 2X on the Baja Course at Raptor Assault.
The first 2010’s came with a video of the Raptor wining the stock class in the Baja. They cut the roof off because they had to put a cage in that one to meet Race Specs. They did not have to deal with all the supplemental Airbags as stated above. IMHO you would compromise the safety of the cab by putting the Rollcage in it.

OP
OP
Coyote Raptor

Coyote Raptor

Reaction score
Do a search, there is someone here having a hard time bypassing the air bags.
Yeah, I read that post. I'm more interested in hearing thoughts from people who currently have them installed. Especially if they participate in races/events that require them.

The whole reason I'm entertaining the idea is to meet the requirements of more race series. I've gotten where I really enjoy offroad racing, but want to be able to compete in more than just short course races.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I read that post. I'm more interested in hearing thoughts from people who currently have them installed. Especially if they participate in races/events that require them.

The whole reason I'm entertaining the idea is to meet the requirements of more race series. I've gotten where I really enjoy offroad racing, but want to be able to compete in more than just short course races.
A few shops to consider\reach out to.

Texas:
Miller offroad and texas motor works

Cali and arizona options seem endless.

OP
OP
Coyote Raptor

Coyote Raptor

Reaction score
No needed unless your Racing Baja where it is required.
I was throughly Impressed with the integrity of the A and B pillars of the 19 Gen 2 after it was rolled 2X on the Baja Course at Raptor Assault.
The first 2010’s came with a video of the Raptor wining the stock class in the Baja. They cut the roof off because they had to put a cage in that one to meet Race Specs. They did not have to deal with all the supplemental Airbags as stated above. IMHO you would compromise the safety of the cab by putting the Rollcage in it.
That's kind of my thought too. I don't think it is necessary, but I want to run in more races, and a majority of race series require the cage.