Raptor Retrieval Day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MC B2K

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you are lucky you posted a non dealer lot pic at the end, otherwise i would have called bs... haha. we are twins.....

Nope, she's home in Castle Rock... K&N installed, keypad programmed... Mudflaps and puddle projectors waiting to be installed.

RollX will be here Monday, still waiting on the Recon SVT gills...

Last edited:
OP
OP
MC B2K

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey, i didnt see audio upgrade on that list....... i see how it is. forgetting about the stereo....

That list is not comprehensive by any means... but so far, the stock system sounds pretty good to me. I'm certainly not an audiophile by any means, but I also have mild tinnitus, so nothing sounds totally clean to me.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That list is not comprehensive by any means... but so far, the stock system sounds pretty good to me. I'm certainly not an audiophile by any means, but I also have mild tinnitus, so nothing sounds totally clean to me.
that just means you need a better audio system.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
busa pm me with the best cheep one you have for my brother or for my house speakers and whatever I would need. I have no idea what audio costs so will probably say what the hell and just forget it.