Raptor repair manual

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Troubleman

Reaction score
Hello Raptor Forum, I’m new to the forum and I have so many questions about how you guys are maintaining your vehicles if you decide to go the route of doing most of the work yourselves. Do any of you know of any repair service manuals for the Raptor or is anything of the sort available for purchase at dealerships similar to the old school Haynes repair manuals that were a available for late model cars and trucks? I know that may be far fetched considering all of the computer technology in vehicles of today but I personally don’t want to let that scare me of getting in and comfortable with my soon to be toy. I’m purchasing a Gen3 which will arrive within the next 1 or 2 weeks, Yes the vehicle will have a warranty But that doesn’t stop me from wanting to perform the Basic/maintenance services myself And eventually tackling the bigger projects in the event something happens mechanically. The past new vehicles that I’ve owned I have not been impressed by the service that were provided by dealerships and the level of or lack of attention to detail when it came to some of the technicians so I figured I might as well start out doing it all myself.... within limitation. Any recommendations or insight would be greatly appreciated and I look forward to the conversations.

SVTRap

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a little late to the party on this but I source the factory manual on CD from eBay, rip it to an ISO and then install it on a laptop I have dedicated for my factory manuals and forscan. I use a third party program to run them in the year they were released otherwise you will receive a notice on bootup telling you that the volume is expired and needs to be discarded. Works great for my needs.