Raptor Recaro Opinion Poll

What is your Raptor Recaro Opinion?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been following and participating in car/truck forums since early 2000, which led to my having ordered a 2001 Ford F150 Super Crew with the 5.4-liter V-8 and Off-Road Package (before it was called FX4). Since that time, I have seen the impact an automobile forum, and its participants, can have on new and updated models. My hope is that this thread will have that type of influence on Ford Performance and Ford Motor Company before the official release of the 3rd Generation Ford Raptor.

There are many unknowns surrounding the packages and options that will be available on the upcoming 2021/2022 Ford Raptor. It seems that the 37” tire package may be bundled with blue Recaro seats. While I really like blue (my 2019 Raptor is Velocity Blue), I’d much prefer the option of having black Recaro seats, or even the option of ordering the 37” tire package without having to get Recaro seats at all.

I’ve commented on another thread that the upcoming Bronco allows us to order the Sasquatch Package with 35” tires and some suspension upgrades on the base package. To me it makes sense to be able to order similarly with the 3rd Generation Raptor by allowing buyers to order a base Raptor with the 37” package with or without Recaros. Or at the very least, it would be much appreciated if enthusiasts could choose between black or blue Recaros.

I’m considering ordering a Molten Orange Raptor, and I really don’t want blue seats with it. Black Recaros would be awesome, but I still wish the choice were mine to make. Let’s call this the Raptor Recaro Opinion Poll and let’s see if has an impact? I can remember when my 2014 Raptor was on order, Ford’s SVT had an active representative on this forum who would help with build updates, warranty issues, etc. Here we are, seven years later amid social media frenzy; and Ford Performance doesn’t have a known presence in this forum?

Participate in this thread and let Ford Performance know what you want!

OP
OP
Turning Blue

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I probably messed up the color name...lol. It could be too late, but it is worth a try. Especially when you look at all the production delays with F150 and the Bronco, etc. It's mid April and no new information. Heck, maybe they'll take notice for second year production runs?

Never give up!

tooloud10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 40k miles on my '19 with the Recaro option. The Alcantara still looks perfect...the black leather parts are already showing plenty of wear, though.

DanT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love my recaro seats - we just drove 2600 miles DFW to SoCarolina and back...my wife has had back surgery and a fusion of some of her vertebrae. I’ve had a herniated disk x 30 yrs that flares up. Having the Recaro seats - neither of us felt any back strain from sitting/driving. Rode in a friends F150 Platinum from Charlotte to Asheville and sure did miss the recaro support!