Raptor rear door decal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

killswitch engage

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a 2012 Raptor with black rear door stickers that reflect red at night. The red has faded and I'm trying to find replacements but can't find them anywhere. Attached is a picture of them. Anyone know where these came from? Polish_20230111_140635876.jpg

mprice1234

Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
I got mine way back in 2011 not the reflective ones but they are the RaptorSVT rocker panel decals. They came from Yourdecal.com but he was hit with a cease-and-desist order by FORD sometime after I got mine and the site closed. I don't know if yours came from the same site. 15Novwax3.jpg

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Through a google search, there are some posts linking a truck with a very similar decal built by Northwest Auto Salon. They stated the stickers were custom. You might contact them and see if they have a lead for you.

OP
OP
K

killswitch engage

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I figured they weren't factory but haven't been able to find anything like them (at least not reflective red).

I haven't seen anything on rappy graphics but they're pretty old decals too, so I'll contact them and see what they say.

The graphics on the truck for Northwest Auto Salon look identical but in a silver reflective version so maybe they can help point me in the right direction. Probably from the same place as mine...

I bought this truck a year old from Pittsburgh, PA and the decals were on it then.

OP
OP
K

killswitch engage

Reaction score
In case anyone is interested in these:

So Northwest Auto Salon can make these decals with red reflective material or silver. The quote for the red, for one decal, was $500 plus tax plus shipping (to my Minnesota address)

That's too rich for me. I live in Canada so I'll pay another 13% sales tax to bring across the border so after tax and exchange the two decals would be over $1600 CND.

Oh well. At least I know where I could get them lol. Thanks for the replies!

Attachments

• Raptorrender.png
    Raptorrender.png
    73.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Ouch. You can probably hit up one of the graphics folks on Etsy and ask them for something similar. Just needs a cricut machine and some high quality vinyl. Definitely not worth $500