Raptor 'Rally' Utah Worth it? or is it just a 'personal' version of the Assault, using our trucks..? which still may be worth it..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It isn't like this is being held in a place that has no public off roading possibilities. It is being held in Utah, I am not sure if another state has more off road possibilities. For $1000, I will take you to places.

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It isn't like this is being held in a place that has no public off roading possibilities. It is being held in Utah, I am not sure if another state has more off road possibilities. For $1000, I will take you to places.
@Old-Raptor-guy I'll run sweep if I can get a percentage.

Maybe we can franchise -- you can have all expeditions North of I-80 and I'll cover everything South....haha

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, I'll admit it. I signed up! They have a veteran discount so my cost was $850. Now I'm planning my activities in Moab and SW Colorado following the Rally.

Heck, most of the Gen 3 crowd paid ADMs higher than the cost, not to mention ppf, ceramic coating, after market tires and wheelsfor Starbucks runs, etc...lol. I'm not a rich guy, but I've spent more on a couple of bottles of whiskey...lol.

I've been to Raptor Assault twice, and would go again if I were to buy another Raptor. It's the inaugural event, and if I don't go again I'll still be able to say I went. Kinda like alot of things I've done in my life.

I have no idea how many they plan to allow, but let's have the F150 Raptors show up the rest...lol. Heck I just read a bunch of guys talking about their dishwashers and refrigerators...lol. What's $1K today? If it ends up being the most money I've wasted in my lifetime, I'll be happy!

Now who else is ready to man up?...lol.