Raptor R vs TRX vs Rivian

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our school colors are Heather purple and old gold...my new coaching shoes for state this season ? Loldownload (5).jpeg

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
**ATTENTION ATTENTION **
If this Thread continues on its present journey (South, to hell in a Rivian) MODERATOR INTERVENTION IS IMMINENT!!
Please Remember to be considerate of other FRF members with feelings (FNing Communist Trolls) if you’re going to Bash/Punk/Bully or otherwise just be mean to the Latte Sipping, Skinny Jean Wearing, Tasseled Penny Loafer Crew….
Please Include the “Catch-All Disclaimers” NO OFFENSE OF COURSE, WITH ALL DUE RESPECT OR BLESS THEIR HEART.
Doing so will prevent them them from seeking their Safe Space and reporting you, thus resulting in your 3-Month, Double Top Secret Probation (1st Offense)

#All Buns Matter
#No Bun Left Behind
#FJB (No Offense of Course)

Last edited:

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any r owners previously own a Trx? The new havok edition looks pretty sweet I will say snd can be had probably close to MSRP maybe 5 over?
The school bus edition? Hard pass for me. I’m soon taking delivery of my blue 23 TRX for $10k under MSRP, so paying sticker or over for the ugliest version of a TRX possible (popular consensus as well as my own) is incomprehensible to me.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Love the competition going on between the trx and R. Hopefully chevy will escalate…
But the real question is:
I wonder how much TFl is getting payed by the biden admin to shill EV?