Raptor R vs TRX Drag Race

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xiaofeng Mu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TRX is running on 4A on surface. Not sure about raptor R. If it’s 2H then it’s bad for launch.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
After watching videos for the past few years of the TRX stomping most vehicles, it was nice to see the Raptor R so close.

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So basically if you throw 35’s on an R its faster in every way , cool… got it.
Yes, modifying vehicles from their factory condition can produce different performance from their factory performance. That's why it's most useful to compare stock vs stock. Going down the road of "just do this mod to that truck" is a never-ending game on both sides.

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guarantee the R has a ton of torque management down low. Just like the gen 2 my 02 lightning and 06 srt10 had. My guess for the transmission to survive long term. My srt10 would not give you full 500 hp until higher gears. Lightning cut boost every gear shift. That's more than likely why it was faster on the roll race plus little less weight and 10 speed.

Last edited: