Raptor R Scheduling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

highwhey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
scheduled for 5/18...shows built yesterday. dealership is 10 hours from michigan. how far out should i expect delivery?

Forgiven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck recently finished 5/18…. ETA is still 35 days out…. That’s crazy to me. Anyone’s truck come sooner than the delivery window?

Traderjab1

Reaction score
Has anyone gone into production that had a priority code of 19 ? And anyone ever hear why Ford stopped the every 45 days update email ? I havent heard a thing since December and truck order still not scheduled for production.

TYRCS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gone into production that had a priority code of 19 ? And anyone ever hear why Ford stopped the every 45 days update email ? I havent heard a thing since December and truck order still not scheduled for production.
My email confirmation from Ford was December 2022 as well, from what I see happening on here is guys are waiting anywhere from 4 months to 10 months to get a VIN and then go into production, after that happens you can track the truck, the schedule builds are random and all over the map. Guys that got order confirmation back in July 2022 are still waiting or are now just getting the truck delivered and some have it in possession. I would say are production will start in October of 2023.

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was 10 and when it got pulled it was 01