Raptor R Scheduling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdinmotion

Reaction score
Mine finally updated on 5/13 but doesn't show shipped yet. Still in production 1/18. Glad some of you have some movement!

Jww2124

Reaction score
I bet yours changes, the date doesn’t change unless something happened with the truck. I bet it gets built this week
I’ve noticed that as well, the first sign something has been done with your truck is the date will get updated at the bottom.

Last edited:

baja-chris

Reaction score
Dealer just told me Raptor R production on hold due to transmission issues. Ordered in February, no vin or other info yet. Anyone else hearing this?

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealer just told me Raptor R production on hold due to transmission issues. Ordered in February, no vin or other info yet. Anyone else hearing this?
total bs
currently no holds on the R
right now it's all about y our dealers allocation
How many allocations did they get?
What number are you of those allocations?
If no proper allocation it will never get built.
They are way behind because of other quality control issues but the R's production is starting up now next week.

TYRCS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well 10 months to the day from when I ordered it finally arrived at the rail yard today. It is loaded on a transport truck and should be delivered to dealer tomorrow. It’s been a long journey. Can’t wait to see and drive it.
My order email confirmation from Ford was 12/21/22. I'm hoping for a schedule build date for October or November 2023 ha ha lol, definitely don't wanna hold my breath tho