Raptor R Scheduling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it makes anyone feel better… I was stuck in production for 4-5 weeks… and it basically showed up at the dealer …. I know it’s frustrating but…. Stay the course !!! I left mine at the dealer for a month to let the road clear and get it ceramic coated… drove it home yesterday… the wait is worth it!

wyomingraptor

Reaction score
I don’t wish any delays on anyone’s new pickup order. I do feel a little better that I’m not alone. I picture HD, Tbone and my Raptor sitting in a lonely parking lot. Every time I hear about a freight train derailment I think it’s full of Raptors.

SteveW

Reaction score
Now 8 weeks since build confirmed. Waiting on chips? Sure becoming a black eye for Ford

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now 8 weeks since build confirmed. Waiting on chips? Sure becoming a black eye for Ford
I’m in the same boat. I feel these are not being prioritized AT ALL.
I called ford customer service to see if they can dig further on this issue. They say they can’t see anything beyond what the dealer sees.
I asked them if they could send a message to whoever is in charge of those trucks to get them done and shipped. They said they can’t.
My dealer says these sitting waiting are more than likely on a first in last out basis.
They do not expect them to get complete anytime soon.

Jww2124

Reaction score
Has to be crank seal related because Im seeing march built eco boost raptors getting delivered to dealerships. I was told there is only 2 guys doing the repairs. I truly believe they are not going in order of built nor by priority code. The frustrating part is the lack of communication and transparency. Every weekend I wish they would dedicate to finishing up already built trucks. At some point you gotta say hey maybe we should save some of these chips/parts to finish the ones from 3-4 months ago

Last edited:

RaptorQ8t

Reaction score
I think it's awesome you guys get to have updates on production that you can view online. Unfortunately I need to do it the old fashioned way of calling the dealer, and asking for updates. I have been told my Raptor R should be arriving in either May or June. But from what you guys are describing it seems that I will be waiting a while longer. Which I do not mind if that means they would iron out issues such as the crank seal issue you guys are mentioning. Speaking of which, is the issue of the crank seal only for the Raptor R or does it effect the 2022 Raptor 37 as well?

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it's awesome you guys get to have updates on production that you can view online. Unfortunately I need to do it the old fashioned way of calling the dealer, and asking for updates. I have been told my Raptor R should be arriving in either May or June. But from what you guys are describing it seems that I will be waiting a while longer. Which I do not mind if that means they would iron out issues such as the crank seal issue you guys are mentioning. Speaking of which, is the issue of the crank seal only for the Raptor R or does it effect the 2022 Raptor 37 as well?
Raptor R only on the crank seal