Raptor R Scheduling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GT4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The online tracker said estimated delivery between 3/31 and 4/14 for mine. So it beat that by over a week.
Nice to hear someone's online tracker is actually being updated. My truck has been built since 2/6 but has sat in a holding lot since and remains as "In Production" on the tracker.

Jww2124

Reaction score
Seems like a whole batch of 12/5 to 2/13 builds are just waiting for the crank seal repair in a parking lot. If you were built after 2/20 it gets shipped right away. My question is how many are they fixing a day? It would be nice to get a little communication, like say “here’s were your truck is and the estimated time to repair is so and so”

GT4ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like a whole batch of 12/5 to 2/13 builds are just waiting for the crank seal repair in a parking lot. If you were built after 2/20 it gets shipped right away. My question is how many are they fixing a day? It would be nice to get a little communication, like say “here’s were your truck is and the estimated time to repair is so and so”
The two systems dealers use for order tracking (VIN View & VIN Visibility) are claiming an arrival for my truck of 3/25-3/31 (VIN Visibility) and 3/28 (VIN View).

We'll see if that slips again. On the one hand, I'm extremely irritated I don't have my truck and trucks post 2/20 are insta-shipping. On the other hand, at least the salt should be off the roads by the time I'm driving the thing.

Jww2124

Reaction score
The two systems dealers use for order tracking (VIN View & VIN Visibility) are claiming an arrival for my truck of 3/25-3/31 (VIN Visibility) and 3/28 (VIN View).

We'll see if that slips again. On the one hand, I'm extremely irritated I don't have my truck and trucks post 2/20 are insta-shipping. On the other hand, at least the salt should be off the roads by the time I'm driving the thing.

My delivery also got pushed to 3/24-4/1. (2/10 build) While I’d like to believe it, there’s still a lot of guys with December and January builds that are still waiting. You’d think they would take care of those guys first?

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m tracking 4 different VINs from Canada being delivered to various locations all over.
3 of them including mine no update since Feb 2nd still show In Production
1 updated on march 9 shows Built Awaiting shipping

I was speaking to my buddy who manages shipping company that brings these to Canada, he said there’s huge shortage of rail cars and Ford product is waiting for months to be shipped.

So in reality all this could be impacting further delays.

Jww2124

Reaction score
I have heard about rail delays as well. I think I was told the next update you’ll see on your tracker. Once it goes from offsite back to the factory it will be scanned to show built. Ford could solve shipping delays on most all Raptors by allowing the customer to pick up the vehicle or have his own shipping hired. Sounds like you could have your truck built but then they wait 1-2 months to fill a rail car. If they did allow personal pick ups, there would be a line of hotshot drivers waiting outside the gates the next morning.:)